Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pelican Sketch



I'll be out of town for a few days without internet connection so I figured I'd leave you all with a quick little sketch I did this afternoon.

Thank you so much for all the questions I've received already for my DVD. If anyone else has questions regarding sketching, please email them to jseiler@jpusa.org with "DVD Question" in the subject. If your question is picked, I'll be sure to mention your name and question on the DVD. Thank you again and I'll see you all in a few days!







First block in of colors.




This is what I started with, quick, simple, and to the point.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Man I love the sketchiness of this drawing! I think sometimes those quick drawings or paintings, do so much as far as a final piece!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Haitao Su said...

I expect to see your DVD, cheers!!

10:17 PM  
Blogger ramanjit said...

ohhhh my my !!!! in thambnail i was thinking that its a oil painting but in large version i find that its digitle oh great master.you are master giving the same filling like oil love this.and so refreshing finding you doing birds.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Very cool painting. It's awesome to see the progression from the first stage onward.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great work Jason! Looking forward to your DVD

6:26 AM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Nice job man. It must feel good to break from drawing faces all day.

11:38 AM  
Blogger J. Anthony Kosar said...

A nice change of pace! Cool stuff!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Art Fan Ako said...

Quick, simple, but awesome!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners