Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Why the lack of posts?



Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been very busy with several projects. Recently finished a book cover for Penguin Group, and my first movie poster painted for the upcoming film "The People vs. George Lucas" directed by Alexander Phillippe. I'll have more to share on that very soon. This past December I painted the cover for Exaggerated Features, a "roast" of sorts for this years Golden Nosey winner Glenn Ferguson. I technically could post the art, share it here on my blog, but I'm waiting for Glenn to get his copy of the magazine in the mail . . . I don't want to spoil his surprise. So to hold you over until I can post the full artwork, here's a tease, cropped bit of the painting.

7 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Bejarano Casarino said...

Great job as always Jason! I hope see more works soon!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hands of JoAnn, the legs and the golden nosey are amazing! I think this painiting is awesome and very funny! (I'm very very curious)

12:03 PM  
Blogger Matt Ryder said...

Looking forward to seeing the full thing buddy !

1:05 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

The full thing is a masterpiece, Jason. There are so many areas and textures that make looking at it a joy even without the concept or likeness, which are both amazing as well. Congrats!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Miguel Garrido said...

Estupendas manos, que miedo esas uñas!!! juas...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lyle Doucette said...

I just recieved that magazine today. Great work Jason!

10:12 PM  
Blogger HARRINGTOONs Patrick Harrington said...

HOLY F-ing Moses! Best cover in the history of EF-dom!!
Who'd a thunk your wit & humor could parallel your amazing artistic abilities! You weren't lyin at the Con... Thanks for the bellyache, bro!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners