Thursday, April 08, 2010

Diner painting wins CG Choice Award!



I'm pleased and honored to say that I have been awarded the CG Choice Award by the CGSociety for outstanding artistic ability in the field of digital art for my diner painting.

I was also recently informed that two of my paintings made it into American Illustration 29 annual! My Aretha Franklin and my White Stripes! I'll be sure to post more info on that when the book is available!

I'm currently working on a cover for Miami New Times and preparing for C2E2 comic convention which is next week, here in Chicago! If you're in the area, be sure to stop by and say hi!

12 Comments:

Blogger Sycra said...

Congratulations Jason!! Well deserved!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gees you've been busy! Congratulations!

4:49 PM  
Blogger A. Riabovitchev said...

Congrats Jason!Picture look amazing!:o)

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jason!. I have a doubt. What is the guy beside to old man doing with his hand?

6:42 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

WOW Jason! you deserve it, congrats man!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's awesome Jason! congrats!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Eugen Caitaz said...

I am so sorry that i don't live in Chicago... ;(
My congratulation for your beautiful work!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Cool man!!! Congrats!!! I really really like this piece!!!
The lighting is bang on!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lyle Doucette said...

You da man Seiler!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Charles Santoso said...

insanely great! Really loving this.

All the best!

-Charles

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, this is an awesome piece :D

Congratulations on your reward :D

3:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That painting's pretty amazing, man. Kudos.

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners