Thursday, December 23, 2010

3x3 Number 7 Annual Illustration



I'm honored to have two of my paintings featured in 3x3's Number 7 Illustration Annual.




I'm so glad my painting of Poe was accepted into 3x3, I want to do more work like this, and plan to soon. I absolutely LOVE painting with watercolor and acrylics.



I'm also glad they picked my White Stripes painting. This painting was done while I was goofing around one night. I just did it for fun, yet it made it into the Society of Illustrators, Communication Arts and 3x3 . . . hmmmm, go figure?

10 Comments:

Blogger A. Riabovitchev said...

Congrats!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:o)I wish you all the best!:o)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Aaron Wilkin said...

Congrats man!!! They are both super dope!!!

11:24 AM  
Blogger duanetheartist said...

Congratulations Jason! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Cederic said...

Wow, the Poe one really looks amazing! Very inspiring work.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jorge Restrepo H. said...

CONGRATS JASON!!. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT YEAR.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great works!

5:44 AM  
Blogger William K. Moore said...

Cool way to close out OH-10. Congrats are in order for being included in this excellent publication.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Congrats man! Happy Holidays.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

So cool that you got those pieces in! I love your work.
Merry Christmas!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Daniel Domingos said...

Congratulations, Jason!
I really believe that should be an honor to participate in a publication so important.
The two works are very different from each other and shows its versatility as an artist.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Daniel Domingos

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners