Saturday, April 06, 2013

King of Fearmongers!

This was a one day turnaround. I was asked to make this guy look creepy and so I did, and had a fun time doing it too. Because I only had one day to paint it I decided to keep things really loose and painterly which is how I prefer it anyways. You can see from the image below that I started off with a green base and built my colors from there.


Blogger Audran Guerard said...

I'm always flabbergasted by your skintones, keep up!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the partially finished piece. The contrast of the flesh color over the green is very exciting.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Patricia Bourque said...

I love the partially finished piece. The contrast of the flesh color over the green is very exciting!

9:23 PM  
Blogger david benzal said...

Cool Work, you have a amazing tehcnic!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Obat Herbal Untuk Wasir Luar Yang Efektif said...

Interesting article .. continue to update and hopefully more successful

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Nyeri Punggung Selama Kehamilan said...

I am very fond of this information thanks for sharing with us
cara mengobati nyeri punggung selama kehamilan

1:20 AM  
Blogger haifa ruwaidah said...

for me this is a very very good information, because its contents make us become better know and learn more about the wide world, so it would greatly add insight for me, laneways that I say many thanks

cara alami menyembuhkan eksim basah
cara alami menyembuhkan tumor lambung
obat gerd yang alami
cara alami menyembuhkan ginjal bocor
pengobatan tradisional kista ovarium
obat radang amandel herbal
pengobatan tradisional sipilis
obat kuat pria ereksi tahan lama
obat tbc paru herbal
obat maag akut herbal
obat kencing batu tanpa operasi

2:34 AM  
Anonymous cara mengobat radang selaput otak said...

thanks for sharing information
cara mengobati radang selaput otak

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All artwork © JasonSeiler 2006 unless otherwise stated. All characters are copyright to their respective owners